Our buildings and facilities are having an upgrade in order to maintain them for the future, and so that they better suit mission and ministry in a modern, regional city.
The planned work is as follows:
- Urgent maintainence work to the 1876 spire and northern drainage.
- Upgrade of the internal courtyard.
- Refurbishment of the church building, including access, audio visual, heating/cooling, lighting and seating.
- Refurbishment of our Activities and Administration Centre.
- Refurbishment of the Kindergarten Hall and outdoor playground.
All of this work is supported by our mission plan, and will enable us to serve our community and God in new and better ways.